CleanTalk is dynamically developing cloud service of web-sites protection from spam. It is the powerful tool that becomes a serious competitor for leaders like Akismet and Mollom.

Spam is a big problem for Web sites or blogs. Even just launched WordPress Blog is likely to receive traffic from spam bots.

In 2013, the share of bot traffic was 61.5%. In comparison with 2012 the growth of bot traffic was 21% and this growth continues. This non-human traffic is search bots, scrapers, hacking tools, and other human impersonators, little pieces of code skittering across the web. (Source Incapsula)

Without effective automated counter measures, dealing with spam is time consuming, annoying and painfully slow.

CleanTalk seeks to provide reliable protection, thus contributing to strengthen information security in the world. Every day CleanTalk processes about 2.5 million requests. In general only 0.4% are comments, registration, etc. from real visitors and the remaining 99.6% are spam bots!

CleanTalk detects and stops spam witout CAPTCHAs or other math-based, human/bot testing techniques. Analyzing behavioral factors, the parameters of filling out forms and structure of the text, CleanTalk has a very high efficiency. According to the founder of the project Denis Shagimuratov “At 2.5 million queries the service makes a mistake in 40-45 cases, i.e. CleanTalk detects spam with 99.9982% accuracy. We constantly monitor these errors and make adjustments to our algorithms”, so the team is aiming to improve those figures over time.

All of this makes CleanTalk powerful tool against spam and it is easy for users at the same time.

Novadays CleanTalk is generally recognized by users who say CleanTalk is one of the best anti-spam services.

Spam Is Still a Big Problem, 99.6% comments/register are spam bots!
Tagged on:     

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *