Blocking spam by nicknames
We are pleased to expand opportunities of Stop Words function.
Added an ability to use stop words to block users whose nicknames contain certain words. This will allow you to use the service to block users with obscene or containing advertising nicknames.
How to use Stop-Word Feature:
- Go to your CleanTalk Control Panel.
- Choose website you want to apply this feature.
- Press the line “Settings” under the name of your chosen website.
- Tick the option “Enable comments test via stop list” and press the button “Save“.
- The line “Stop List” will appear on the right side of the page, click it to add the words you want to be blocked.
Please note that the changes will be applied in 10-15 minutes.
The feature is available after purchasing our Extra Package. Go to your Renewal Licence Page to see the details.