CleanTalk Hosting Package. How it works.
Allows you to quickly protect against spam hundreds of websites on one or more servers. Access to the service by IP address, allowing users from a single IP address to use the service without any access keys.
- Register to the service
- Go to the CleanTalk Hosting Dashboard
- Add your server’s IP address
- After adding IP address in your Hosting Dashboard, install CleanTalk plugins on each website.
How it works
- A visitor writes a comment or registers.
- CleanTalk plugin sends action parameters into the -CleanTalk cloud.
- Service checks server’s IP address.
- If IP address has been added to the service then CleanTalk will analyze the visitor’s parameters.
- If this is a real visitor, the comment will be published. If it’s a spam bot, then CleanTalk blocks this comment or registering.
For hosting package not available:
- Anti-Spam Log. Read more.
- Service settings. Read more.
- Personal black&white lists. Read more.
If it is necessary for you to have separate anti-spam statistics, blacklists and website settings then your users have to get their own access key. They have to create their CleanTalk accounts and get the keys. No additional payments are required.
Also, you can use unlimited anti-spam package with all features.